Clear, personal, and authentic – these are the advantages of the family paradise in the front part of the Ötztal Valley. The Hochoetz ski region offers a comprehensive sports offering for beginners to expert skiers. All slopes are awarded the Tyrolean Pistengütesiegel (Piste Quality Seal) and invite snowboarders and carvers to enjoy well-prepared turns every day. Waiting is a foreign concept here; there's no crowding and no long waiting times.
Thanks to the snow-sure location and 100% snowmaking coverage throughout the ski area, skiing fun is guaranteed in Hochoetz.
You can already get the ski pass from us the day before to avoid waiting times at the mountain lift ticket office (photo ID required).
- Ski Resort Altitude: Base station of Acherkogelbahn at 820 m, highest point - summit station of Wetterkreuzbahn at 2,272 m
- 12 modern lift facilities - Acherkogelbahn (8-seater gondola) with a capacity of 1,800 people per hour
- 39 kilometers of slopes, including 12 km of blue, 21 km of red, 3 km of black slopes, and 3 km of ski routes
- Snow Guarantee - 100% snow coverage through 35 modern snow cannons & snowmaking systems
- 7 ski huts & eateries in the ski area Snow Village, the first igloo village in Austria. What looks like a huge snow mound from the outside turns out to be an enchanting world of ice and snow inside.