Are you a beginner looking to learn the fundamentals safely? Or an advanced skier wanting to enhance your skills, gain more confidence, or even become a pro? The trained ski instructor team at AGE Ski School in Oetz / HochOetz is excited to teach you skiing using the latest teaching methods - with a maximum of 8 people per group! If you still prefer one-on-one instruction, we can certainly provide you with an unforgettable private lesson.
Instead of exhausting 4h a day, we offer only 2h grouplessons. This system enables us to adapt the groups better and has the positive affect that you can use your free time with other activities. You can spend your time with independent practice, your family or relaxing and recover for the next day.
- The beginner courses (green) start on Sunday and Monday from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- The ski course (blue and red) begins on Sunday and Monday from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
- At the green meeting point flags on the left side at the exit of the Acherkogelbahn lift
- Meeting Time: Sunday and Monday at 9:15 AM.
- kids in the age of 3
- get used to skis and boots
- form groups
- no skilessons completed yet
- Snowplow stop
- T-bar lift
- Skiing on blue slopes
- Already completed 1-2 ski courses